- 29 Ginsberg Lane, Hudson, NY 12534
- 518-828-4004 or 800-999-6006
We have an exciting opportunity to put your professional skills to work by becoming a member
of our accounting team. You must apply by June 22, 2018 to be considered.
The Accounts Payable Associate completes payments and controls expenses by receiving,
processing, verifying, and reconciling invoices. The Accounts Payable Associate may also
support the Accounts Receivable function when necessary or required.
1. Processes all vendor payments and invoices in the accounts payable system.
2. Verifies pricing, shortages, allowances, bill backs, and freight charges.
3. Reconciles processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to
4. Charges expenses to accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoice/expense reports.
5. Processes payments to employees by receiving and verifying expense reports.
6. Accurately prepares all outgoing checks and mail.
7. Prepares daily cash deposits.
1. Working knowledge of accounting, accounts payable, and accounts receivable functions.
2. Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office products, including Excel and Outlook.
3. Ability to learn and effectively use company-specific computer systems.
4. Ability to use a keyboard to efficiently and accurately enter company data/information
into various computer systems.
5. Strong English language aptitude, including the ability to communicate effectively
verbally and in writing.
6. Strong communication skills, including the ability to understand the needs and
responsibilities of others, and factor such into the timely communication of work issues
to others that have a need to know.
7. Ability to analyze data sets, identify discrepancies, and make corrections as necessary.
8. Ability to perform work within timeframes, with attention to detail and a high level of
9. Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations.
Possession of a high school diploma or Graduation Equivalency Degree (GED) AND at least
three (3) years of experience performing accounting or accounts payable functions in an office
environment OR Possession of an Associate’s Degree from and accredited college or
university in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related business field, and at least one (1) year
of experience performing accounting or accounts payable functions in an office environment.