- 29 Ginsberg Lane, Hudson, NY 12534
- 518-828-4004 or 800-999-6006
Short Haul CDL Class A Driver Responsibilities:
* Willing to drive long distances and adhere to pickup and delivery schedules
* Operate a day cab tractor with a 53 foot trailer
* Organizes the assigned paperwork for the day and maintains accurate reports and daily logs.
* In accordance with Ginsberg’s Foods policy and procedures, conducts pre-trip and post-trip inspections on the tractor and trailer.
* Drives in a safe and courteous manner, obeying all DOT requirements and traffic laws and regulations.
* Adheres to all company safety programs and practices to ensure personal safety and the protection of company vehicles and/or equipment.
* Complies with all Ginsberg’s Foods delivery policies and procedures in order ensure the accuracy of the delivered product and to avoid personal injury and/or damage to the product.
CDL Class A Driver Benefits:
* Work Monday thru Friday and be home every night.
* New, well-maintained equipment.
* Computerized DOT logs / GPS units with directions.
* Uniforms provided at no charge to the employee.
* Boot Allowance two times per year.
* Paid training provided by dedicated training staff.
* Health, Dental, and Vision coverage available after 90 days of employment.
* 401k plan with company match.
* Employer-paid life insurance plan.
* Paid Time Off.
* Holidays – 6 paid per year
* Employee Discount in company Will Call.
Ginsberg’s Foods is a 109 year old family owned and operated foodservice distributor based in Hudson, New York. Ginsberg’s Foods is the largest independently owned foodservice distributor in New York’s Hudson Valley and we presently make deliveries to 40+ counties in 6 different states.