• 1 pound precooked beef Brisket, cut into 1/2- inch cubes
• 3 pounds heirloom tomatoes, sliced
• 4 burrata balls (2 ounces each)
• 1/2 teaspoon salt
• 1/4 teaspoon cracked black pepper
• 1/4 cup balsamic syrup
• 1 cup packed fresh basil leaves
• 1/2 cup fresh baby spinach
•1/2 cup olive oil
Heat 5 cups vegetable oil in a 6-quart stock pot to 375°F. Deep fry beef Brisket for 2 to 3 minutes until crispy. Drain on paper towel; season with salt and pepper, as desired.
Place basil and spinach in food processor bowl. With motor running, slowly drizzle oil through opening in cover, processing until smooth. Strain oil mixture through a fine mesh strainer or cheesecloth. Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
Shingle tomatoes on large platter. Top with burrata and brisket. Season with salt and pepper, as desired. Garnish with balsamic and Basil Oil, as desired.