• 2 White onions, julienned
• 2 Granny Smith apples, peeled and medium diced
• 2 cups Lime Mayo, recipe follows
• 3 cups Smithfield Ham, medium diced
• 1 cup Red seedless grapes, cut in half
• Kosher salt to taste
• 8 Bibb lettuce leaves
• 2 cups Mayonnaise
• 3 oz Lime juice
• Zest of limes used for juice
• Kosher salt to taste, if desired
Using sauté pan with some oil, sauté onions on medium-high heat until they are caramelized.
Remove from pan and let cool down in fridge.
Once cool, place onions, apples, Lime Mayo, Ham, grapes and salt into bowl and mix together.
Make sure that everything is evenly coated with mayo.
Lay out lettuce on table and fill each leaf with an even amount of mixture.
Leave about 1/3 of the leaf free of mixture to provide a place to hold the roll-up.