• 1 lb Broccoli florets
• 4 tbsp Corto Olive oil
• 1 tsp 1909 Heritage Farms Granulated garlic
• 1 tsp 1909 Heritage Farms Dried oregano
• 1 tsp Black pepper
• 1 tsp Salt
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2. In a large mixing bowl toss in the broccoli florets with the olive oil and mix together, then add the spices and mix again.
3. Prepare your sheet pan and spread the broccoli evenly across the pan.
4. Cook for about 15-20 minutes or until the edges of the broccoli are crispy, remove from the oven and cool before serving.