• 5 ea Idaho potatoes, large
• 1 ea Vidalia onion, peeled and cored
• 2 Tbsp Flour, all-purpose
• 1 Tbsp Cornstarch
• 1 ea Garlic clove, minced
• 1/2 cup Italian parsley, chopped
• 1/2 tsp Black pepper, ground
• 2 Eggs
• Vegetable oil, as needed
• 2 ea Hot crisp potato pancakes
• 1/2 cup Sautéed apples
• 4 ea Butterball Breakfast Turkey Sausage Links, cooked and hot
• 2 Tbsp Pecan pieces, chopped
• 1 oz Maple syrup, hot
PREPARE POTATO PANCAKES
Peel the potatoes and hold in cold water.
Using a food processor, grate the potatoes and onion and place them into a sieve, lightly press out as much liquid as possible.
Place the drained potatoes and onions into a mixing bowl and blend in the remaining ingredients except the vegetable oil.
Heat a cast iron or heavy duty sauté pan with a light coating of oil. Place 1/4 cup of potato pancake mixture into the hot skillet and flatten down the mixture. Fry to a golden brown on each side, about 2–3 minutes per side. Potato pancakes may be kept warm in a 300°F oven. Place on a sheet pan lined with 2 layers of paper towels.