• 8 oz Butterball Breakfast Turkey Sausage Links, 1/4 diced
• 2 oz Butter
• 1 tsp Chili powder
• 8 ea Eggs
• Salt and pepper to taste
• 4 oz Monterey jack and cheddar cheese blend, shredded
• 4 oz Yellow onions, sauté ed
• 4 oz Green and red peppers, sauté ed
• 4 oz Corn tortillas, crisp
• 4 oz Queso fresco
• 4 slices Avocado
• 4 sprigs Cilantro
• 12 oz Salsa
Sauté the diced breakfast sausage and chili powder in butter to a light brown over medium-high heat.
Reduce the heat and then add the eggs, salt and pepper, and scramble until large clumps start to form. Add the cheeses, onions and peppers, and continue to scramble.
Add the crispy corn tortillas when the eggs are scrambled but still soft. Sprinkle the top of each portion with 1 ounce of queso fresco. Garnish each serving with a slice of avocado and a sprig of cilantro.
Serve each portion in a hot 6-inch cast-iron skillet with 3 ounces of salsa on the side.