• 8 Cups Libby’s Pumpkin, about half of a #10 can
• 2 Blocks of Brighton Farms Cream Cheese, about 6 lbs
• 2 tbsp. Pure vanilla extract
• 3 tbsp. Ground nutmeg
• 2 tbsp. Ground cloves
• 4 tbsp. Ground cinnamon
6 cups Confectionery sugar
• 3 qt. Heavy Cream
• 1 tbsp. Pure vanilla extract
• 1/4 cup Confectionary sugar
1. Mix the above ingredients in a large mixer or in 2 batches using the paddle attachment until smooth.
2. Then move the mixture to a large bowl and set aside.
3. Make whip cream using the whisk attachment on your mixer.
4. Fold the whipped cream into the pumpkin and cream cheese mixture using a whisk or spatula.
5. Optionally, scoop spoonfuls of the pumpkin mousse mixture into filo dough cups.
Push pieces of filo dough into a muffin tin and bake at 375° for 5-7 minutes.