• 1 3/4 cups King Arthur Unbleached Cake Flour
• 1 cup Granulated sugar
• 4 tbsp. Cocoa powder – sift if lumpy
• 1/2 tsp. Salt
• 3/4 tsp. Baking soda
• 1 tsp. Pure Vanilla Extract
• 1 tbsp. Apple cider vinegar
• 3/4 cup Olisur extra-virgin olive oil
• 2/3 cup Water
• 2 Large eggs
1. Preheat your oven to 350°F. Lightly grease your cake pan and set aside.
2. Whisk together the flour, sugar, cocoa powder, salt, and baking soda.
3. In a separate bowl, whisk together the vanilla, vinegar, olive oil, water, and eggs. Pour the wet ingredients into the bowl of dry ingredients, and stir thoroughly until combined. Pour the batter into your prepared pan.
4. Bake the cake for 25 to 30 minutes, or until ready.
5. Remove the cake from the oven and allow it to cool before enjoying.