Accounts Receivable Job Description for Credit Associate
An Accounts Receivable Credit Associate career at Ginsberg’s Foods may be the right fit for you! If you are excited to work directly with finances and our dedicated, Ginsberg’s Foods customers! You will be an important resource for multiple departments to help ensure payments are received on time and processes are running smoothly.
The Finance Department here at Ginsberg’s leads by a “service, respect, and open communication” philosophy. Therefore, we’re looking for an individual who is team-oriented and rooted in strong values that align with our own to help the company flourish and succeed!
The Accounts Receivable Credit Associate position is an essential touch point that many departments rely on. This position requires answering calls from our Transportation, Sales and Inside Sales Reps when questions or concerns about customer accounts arise. Also, to communicate directly to our customers in a professional, friendly manner when account discrepancies occur.
“Ginsberg’s is very team oriented. I love working for a company and those around me that are always allowing me to learn new things and continue to push me to take on new, challenging opportunities.” – A current Ginsberg’s Financial Department employee
This position also requires you to be proactive with customers to set up and maintain their new customer accounts. To possess a working knowledge of accounting, accounts payable, and accounts receivable functions. Having experience with Microsoft Office products, including Excel, Word and Outlook is necessary.
Weekly Work Schedule
- Monday – Friday 7am to 4pm
Accounts Receivable – Credit Associate Salary
Pay for this position starts at $20/hr
Accounts Receivables Job – Credit Associate Experience
1 year of experience is preferred
Accounts Receivable Job – Credit Associate Requirement
- Enters and applies payments from customers.
- Contacts customers to collect delinquent accounts.
- Provides AR support for customers, Sales/Inside Reps.
- Generates credit reports.
- Updates Sales Rep call sheets.
- Posts AR credits and adjustments.
- Attends meetings and training events as required.
- Complies with all company safety policies and procedures at all times.
- Performs filing and copying tasks.
- Performs other related tasks as necessary.
Great Ginsberg’s Foods Benefits Are Waiting For You
We love the essential service we provide to our customers, which include restaurants, healthcare facilities and schools. Our team works hard buying, selling, picking and delivering groceries & non-food items to our customers. We want to build strong relationships with our customers, suppliers, associates and teammates based on trust, integrity and accountability. Our mission is to provide excellent customer service and go the extra mile for our customers and remain flexible and reliable to meet their needs. Check out some of the benefits and current job openings for our team.
- 401(k) savings plans
- Healthcare insurance (health, dental, vision)
- Paid vacation, sick time and holidays
- Employee assistance programs
- Company-provided life insurance
- Boot allowance 2x a year
- Access to on-site Athletic Trainers
- Access to home-care services
- Employee discounts in our Will Call Center
Applying is quick and easy!
We currently do not have any openings. Please check Careers page for all current job openings.