Do you enjoy providing excellent customer service to those in the community? Do you enjoy a job that keeps you moving and active so you’re not sitting behind a desk all day? If that peaks your interest, then the Order Fulfillment Associate position at Ginsberg’s Foods may be the right fit for you!
Order Fulfillment Associate – Warehouse Job Description
The Order Fulfillment Associate is responsible for using warehouse machinery to select incoming orders from our customers, organizing and sorting them at the Will Call loading dock, and assisting customers when receiving their orders from the loading dock.
This position will be monitoring product integrity to ensure it’s of the highest quality available before giving it to a customer, and working closely with departments such as Operations, Purchasing and our Sales Team. This position will also be assisting our Day Warehouse Team on an as needed basis.
To perform this job, you must be able to comfortably lift and maneuver cases that range from 1lb – 80lbs.
Order Fulfillment Associate Weekly Work Schedule
Monday – Friday 8am – 4:30pm, occasional Saturday’s during the summer from 8am – 12pm required.
Order Fulfillment Associate Job Salary
Pay for this position is $17/hr.
Essential Job Requirements
- Demonstrate advanced product knowledge; maintaining awareness of new products and educate employees and customers on product offerings.
- Organize and prioritize customer orders in accordance with Will Call policy.
- Utilizes automated order picking system to accurately and efficiently identify the correct product to fulfill the requested order from the Will Call Center.
- Operates a variety of mechanized equipment in order to retrieve product from the warehouse.
- Accurately executes documented best practices for maintaining inventory data integrity through the use of computer software (Retalix).
- Follow all company guidelines and procedures, to include but not limited to, safety, food safety/HACCP and sanitation.
- Provides backup to the Day Warehouse, Inventory and Inside Sales Representatives (CSR) when required or directed, performing some or all of the essential functions of the Day Warehouse Associate, Inventory Clerk or CSR.
- Performs other duties as required or assigned.
Ginsberg’s Benefits Include
- 401(k) savings plans
- Healthcare insurance (health, dental, vision)
- Paid vacation, sick time and holidays
- Boot allowance 1x a year
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Company-provided life insurance
- Access to on-site Athletic Trainers
- Access to home-care services
- Employee discounts in our Will Call Center
- …And more!
Applying is quick and easy!
We currently do not have any openings. Please check our Careers page for the current list of job openings available at Ginsberg’s.