• 3 fl-oz Sweet Baby Ray’s Garlic Parmesan Sauce
• 1/2 cup Italian three cheese blend, shredded
• 1/4 cup Roasted/oven dried plum tomato halves
• 1/2 cup Italian fennel sausage roasted, sliced
• 1/4 cup Roasted red bell peppers, julienne
• 2 Tbsp Basil, chopped
• 1 ea Flat bread dough 4 x 12
Top the flat bread with the Sweet Baby Ray’s Garlic Parmesan Wing Sauce, getting ¼ inch from each side.
Top the sauce evenly with the Italian three cheese blend, roasted plum tomatoes, roasted bell peppers and roasted sausage.
Bake at 425°F until the crust is golden brown and the cheese has melted.
Slice, and serve immediately topped with the chopped fresh basil.